Organizer: Plantation Field Equestrian Events, Inc.
Location: Mr. Cuyler Walker's Plantation Field, Route 82, Unionville, PA 19375
1. Sunday, May 10, 2020
- Opening date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Closing date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020
- Times posted: Thursday, May 7, 2020
2. Sunday, June 7, 2020
- Opening date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020
- Closing date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- Times posted: Thursday, June 4, 2020
3. Saturday, October 31, 2019
- Opening date: Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- Closing date: Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- Times posted: Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Officials: to be determined
Judges: to be determined
Manager: Plantation Field Equestrian Events, Inc.
Secretary: Bambi Glaccum
1420 Doe Run Rd.
P.O. Box 82
Unionville, PA 19375
Cell/Text: (610) 316-0450
Phone: (610) 347-2024
Fax: (610) 347-1001
Description of Courses and Jumps
All courses are designed to be the same as our recognized courses with possible modifications. They will include for Training and Novice: logs, water, oxers, jumps up hill, jumps downhill, and a ditch. Elementary through Beginner Novice courses are very straight-forward, introducing horses to going cross country and requiring riders to go uphill and downhill and jump fences and logs in a very easy manner. Beginner Novice may have water and a simple ditch.
Plantation Field Starter Trials Divisions
Elementary Division: EH (Elementary Horse) or ER (Elementary Rider)
- Introduction to Eventing for the beginning Horse Trials enthusiast
- Dressage: USDF 2019 Introductory Test A
- Cross Country: 6-10 fences approximately 18", Speed not to count.
- Stadium Jumping: fences 18".
Introductory Division: IH (Introductory Horse), IR (Introductory Rider)
- Straight forward courses encouraging the horse/rider. Will not be timed.
- Dressage: USEF 2018 Beginner Novice Eventing Test A
- Cross Country: 10-14 fences, approximate height 2'
- Stadium Jumping: 8-10 fences, max height 2'
Beginner Novice Division: BNH (Beginner Novice Horse), BNR (Beginner Novice Rider)
- Beginner Novice Horse Trials, but not timed.
- Cross Country: 14-18 fences, max height 2’7”
Stadium Jumping: 9-11 fences, max height 2’7”
Novice Division: NH (Novice Horse), NR (Novice Rider)
- Novice Horse Trials, but not timed.
- Dressage: USEF 2018 Novice Eventing Test A
- Cross Country: 16 -20 fences max height 2' 11"
- Stadium Jumping: 9 - 11 fences max height 2' 11".
Training Division: TH (Training Horse), TR (Training Rider)
- Training Level Horse Trials but not timed
- Dressage: USEF 2018 Training Eventing Test A
- Cross Country: 20 -24 fences max height 3'3"
- Stadium Jumping: 10 - 12 fences max height 3'3"
- Our preferred method of entry is to enter ELECTRONICALLY online at www.evententries.com. Pay with credit card at Event Entries and use the bottom portion of our downloadable Starter Trials entry form for signature page.
- Entries can also be made through our website or by mailing the signed entry form, coggins, and check, if applicable, to: Bambi Glaccum, P.O. Box 82, Unionville, PA 19375. You can also take a scan or clear picture of the documents and email them to email@example.com.
- Please put birthday in on entry blank so we know which competitors are juniors. All entries must have a valid email address as all communications are done through email. Proof of negative Coggins within 12 months is required.
- Entry Fees: $115.00 all divisions. Pony club members who enter before closing get a $10 discount. Volunteers who enter before closing can apply any $25 vouchers. After the closing date post entries MAY be accepted electronically through Evententries.com but must be paid by credit card only at $140.00 per entry.
- Make checks payable to: PFEE (Plantation Field Equestrian Events).
- Entries will be accepted based on postmark date. Management reserves the right to cancel or divide entries as deemed necessary.
- Refunds: Before closing date minus $5.00 office fee. No refunds after Closing Date.
- Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds if the event is cancelled unless it is due to Covid.